Tuesday 30 July 2013

Thrify Gift Idea's

So It's my dads birthday on Wednesday and I didn't have a clue what to get him. I went shopping to Meadowhall and the only thing that caught my eye was a large jar of sweets in a little sweet emporium for £10. I thought it was a really good idea, as you could choose the mixture of sweets that went into it. I was just about to take the jar to the till when my boyfriend piped up and told me not to buy it as he thought it was a rip off, I wasn't in the mood to argue so I put the jar down and left the shop, but I'm glad he said something as It saved me quite a bit of money. We then trotted of to the pound shop and bought 4 bags of my dads favourite sweets, then went to Wilkinson's to buy a nice big glass pop top jar for only £3. So in total my homemade sweet jar came to just £7.00 and it was bigger than the one in the shop. Ive finished it of with a piece of ribbon from my craft kit, and i think it makes the perfect little gift for anyone.


What are your money saving gift ideas?

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment