Sunday 11 August 2013

Saturday night OOTN for pearshaped figure




So I went out in town last night with a few friends and finally got chance to wear my red Asos dress which was featured in my Asos haul video. I really love this dress and think it is so flattering on my pear shaped figure. the off the shoulder top half broadens my shoulders to put them more in proportion to my hips, and the skater bottom skims my hips and hides my thighs 

The out fit
- Dress - Asos
- Belt - Newlook
- Hat - H&M
-Boots - Newlook
- Jewellery - Mixed

Make-up
- The same as in my get ready with me video but with the new lip butter colour watermelon
I had a really good night in town and didn't get too drunk either, so no hangover this morning!!

What body shape are you and how to dress for your shape?

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment