Tuesday 13 August 2013

Skin care help!!

A bit of a different post today, I'm having a bit of trouble with my skin at the moment, and I am thinking about trying a new skin care routine. I'm sorry these pictures aren't very pretty but I feel I need to show you the condition of my skin before my routine, so the results after 2 weeks of the routine can be compared.





As you can see from the pictures I have combination skin with large pours, and lots of blemishes and spots :( Its been something I have suffered with since my teens, I've tried most things from zinc tablets to face scrubs  and simply just drinking more water, but the truth is I am just useless at sticking to things. I try something for a week and if I don't see a significant difference I just stop, (stupid I know, results don't happen overnight). 


I have a few products that I am going to stick with for two weeks and track the condition of my skin throughout. 


1. Garnier pure self heating sauna mask
2. Skinetica
3. Garnier pure active cleanser
4. Garnier pure active moisturiser


I don't really want to go into too much detail about the products that I'm going to use at the moment as I want to talk more in depth about them in my next post.

Keep a look out for my 1 week follow up post 

Do you have bad skin and how do you cope with it?

Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment